Our Garlic Kit is for fans of flavor, aficionados of aromatics, supporters of the savory. Garlic is familiar yet bold; a must in so many dishes. Use your garlicky ingredients and tools to whip up something that lingers on the palate in just the right way. And when you invent something delicious, share it with us in our Facebook group or on Instagram with #culinariekit! Don’t have your Garlic Kit yet? Get it here.
Some ingredients are subject to change based on seasonal availability.
Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning Blend
Green Point Trading Company can do no wrong in our opinion, and this seasoning blend is the perfect garlicky all-purpose seasoning. Rich with herbs and dehydrated roasted garlic, it’s a one-stop-shop for a quick meal that tastes like it took hours to cook.
Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning Tips
- It’s definitely a cooking shortcut. Don’t feel like mincing garlic for 20 minutes? Go nuts with this seasoning.
- Sprinkle liberally into a foil veggie packet for grilled vegetables.
- Fancy yourself a veggie burger connoisseur? Add 1 tsp of this seasoning per burger serving for one that will knock your socks off.
Seattle Garlic Seasoning Blend
Two Snooty Chefs is one of our favorite vendors, because every spice blend they make is fresh tasting and delicious. Their offerings are a collection of one-stop seasonings that will make the most boring meal stand out. For garlic lovers, this Seattle Garlic Seasoning really brings it home.
Seattle Garlic Seasoning Tips
- Mashed potatoes. Pasta. Olive oil and bread. Carbs love this stuff.
- Add to lighter proteins like tofu, seafood or chicken for a fresh but flavorful meal.
- Roll into softened butter for a delicious compound butter that will knock your socks off.
Black Garlic Sea Salt
Black Garlic is the hot new commodity on the culinary scene, fermented from whole heads of fresh garlic. You can’t turn on a cooking show without seeing its bizarre, tar black cloves taking center stage. Black garlic can be messy and tricky to work with, so this black garlic salt gives you all of that deep umami flavor without the mess.
Black Garlic Sea Salt Tips
- Use as a primary seasoning on everything. Literally everything. It’s that good.
- If a recipe calls for black garlic by the clove, add 1/4 tsp of this salt instead, and reduce the recipe’s salt by an equal amount.
Black Garlic Sea Salt Recipes
Black Garlic & Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip [Culinarie Kit]
Mini Wonton Cheese Sticks & Black Garlic Sriracha Mayo [Culinarie Kit]
Basil Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
We found ourselves drooling over this Basil Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Sparrow Lane. Sparrow Lane is known for their artisan vinegars, but this infused olive oil is no joke. It’s an unbelievably aromatic finishing oil perfect for Italian dishes, salad dressings, bread dip, or just about anything else!
Basil Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tips
- Don’t just use this as a cooking oil; this basil garlic oil shines brightest in fresh, cool dishes like pasta salads or as a vinaigrette
- Drizzle a few drops on a just-baked pizza crust just before serving
- Go crazy for Caprese! This oil is the perfect drizzle for the classic basil, mozzarella and tomato dish
Basil Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Recipes
BBQ Sausage & Roasted Greens Salad [Culinarie Kit]
Garlicky Green Stuffed Mushrooms [Sparrow Lane]
Rotisserie is a cooking method, but we’ve grown to know it as a certain flavor profile. This handy little rub gets all of those herbs and spices just right without any guesswork or fancy equipment.
Rotisserie Rub Tips
- If you’ve ever made seitan at home, this stuff is a godsend. Add 1 tbsp to the stock you’re cooking your wheat meat in and it will come out glorious!
- Using cast iron or a charcoal grill as your heat source will really bring out the flavors in this rub.
Chimichurri is a staple flavor profile of Latin American cuisine. Elvio’s chimichurri hails from deep Argentinian roots and brings those bright, rich, and traditional flavors to your plate.
Chimichurri Seasoning Tips
- Chimichurri is a classic seasoning for steak, so keep those deep umami flavors in mind when choosing ingredients.
- Starchy vegetables will eat this stuff up — try it with sweet corn and you’ll never go back to butter and salt.
- Use as a finishing touch on a completed dish for a little color and a whole lot of flavor.
Solajo Seasoning Blend
Chef Ellie’s Solajo Seasoning Blend packs a wallop of flavor with a touch of heat. You’ll never look at your old garlic pepper shaker the same after trying our signature version with two types of chiles, smoked black peppercorns, and a richer garlic note than you’d expect from a dry seasoning. A little sprinkle of this will add boldness to the simplest dish, but it really does its finest work on proteins.
Solajo Seasoning Blend Tips
- Add a dash to scrambled eggs before cooking for a subtle kick
- Solajo + a dash of salt are all you need to season tofu, shrimp, chicken, or pork for the grill
- Don’t toss that stale bread! Dice it up, toss with olive oil and Solajo, and bake at 375°F until browned for delicious homemade croutons
Solajo Seasoning Blend Recipes
BBQ Sausage & Roasted Greens Salad [Culinarie Kit]
Two Step Scallops [Culinarie Kit – recipe coming soon]
This ingenious little Garlic Peeling Tube helps take the struggle out of peeling. Pop a clove in and roll against a counter or cutting board–the papery skin just falls right off. We all have our own kitchen tricks, especially when it comes to tedious tasks like peeling garlic. There’s the classic knife side smash that is quite efficient, but did you know smashing garlic will subtly change the flavor?
It’s not a pet rock, it’s Chef Soap: magic made of stainless steel. Rinse your hands with water and rub this little treasure to rid your skin of lingering smells from particularly aromatic food. Nobody wants to smell like garlic all day! Okay, well, we might…
This stainless steel spoon is more than meets the eye–it’s an aromatic grater! Use on garlic or ginger to smash and shred them throughout a dish for even flavor distribution. This spoon is dishwasher safe, too!
Subscribers will receive chef soap or the aromatic grating spoon.
As always, every Culinarie Kit is packaged to be as useful as possible–and friendly to the environment! It’s why we pad your ingredients and toys in a reusable and durable cotton flour sack towel. These towels can be hand or machine washed and are great as a baking weight, a substitute for cheesecloth, or just to clean up spills around the kitchen.
Remember, your Culinarie Kit boxes and all packing materials are either 100% recycled or reused from vendor shipments. Please continue the trend and reuse or recycle your boxes!
Wanna give a Garlic Kit to the garlic lover in your life? Order your garlic gift set here!