Brussels sprouts are popping up on menus everywhere in the last year. We’ve come a long way from the boring boiled brussels of old. Roasted, these little sprouts pack a bunch of flavor. But did you know that they’re just as crunchy and delicious served raw? This brussels sprout slaw recipe makes a cool, classic side dish a little more unique.
Prep: 20 min Cook: 0 min Total: 20 min
1 lb Brussels sprouts
1 whole shallot
1 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp Infinity Seasoning Blend
1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp honey
- Toast almonds in a dry pan over medium heat until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and Infinity blend in a large bowl.
- Shred brussels sprouts using a mandoline or a very sharp knife.
- Halve the shallot and shave it into extra thin slices.
- Add vegetables and almonds to the dressing and stir with a spoon. Chill and serve.